Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

New York~Part 3

I come in peace… bearing photographs…
Well, not like actually posting them, but I have the pictures with me right now, so now I know where we went.
So yes.
We exited the subway and walked around and wondered what sort of world we had come to. It was honestly very different.
We continued through Central Park, but it was winter. So there was a unique “brown-ness” about the entire park without leaves. There were tons of little dogs about. There was an amazing castle though. That was very spectacular.
That’s it. I give up with adjectives.
It was surrounded by a moat and it was on a cliff. You could even go in it, but I have no idea why we did not. I think it was because it got cold in like, two minutes. It was bitter cold.
I also find the need to add that as we were leaving, a bride was also. And then, what also happened was that someone asked if they could take a picture of her. (She said yes. She was not taken aback.) I was thinking, “Well, alrighty then. Just another usual occurrence in New York.”
After we had explored much of Central Park, which consisted of lots of trees and open fields and dogs and cool things, (I honestly have no idea how to describe a park.) we were planning on going back. See, when I’m writing this, it seems like our day went by very fast and we didn’t do anything. In reality, we walked everywhere in rain, sleet, snow and hail. (It actually was raining.) In reality, it took us suburb people a few minutes to collect ourselves before starting fast-walking back to the ferry port.
So there. The first day summed up.
I shall write again soon. There’s still like, twenty more days.

(Four.)

2 comments:

  1. I would enjoy seeing the picture that you took and it can help you save a lot of adjectives. I think it will fascinating to see it on your blog because it can help enhance your writing to fully visualizing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think I will :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete