I feel like there is a necessity to say that I am still here and plan to post regularly.
I feel like in the beginning I should let everyone know so that [The invisible readers] don't disappear or ditch me seeing that I haven't posted in about two weeks.
Plus, in blog etiquette, you must not post like a twitter feed "Hey, just ate some casserole,"
(What's casserole, anyways?) Instead, you have to be lengthy and consistent.
Anyways, this post will be like a twitter message (Also called a tweet. I'm trying to be unique.) (Is it working?) except twitter only allows 120 characters or something like that. After that discovery, I have decided to not delve deeper into that website. (I'm known for accidentally writing essays in caps lock while posting.)
Also today has been quite a havoc. I've been making lots of mistakes, it seems. More learning for me.
So what happened was that I was supposed to whip frosting while my mom did something else. She said to add "Milk" or "Water" if the cream's texture was too hard. I was like "Okay! This seems easy enough! I've done it before! It's looking a bit stiff. Here, let me add some milk."
Now, what I was supposed to do was add "Heavy Whipping Cream Milk" which is the specific milk you use for creams.
INSTEAD, I added the milk that you pour in cereal. The regular one, which requires the opening of two different seals and a Swiss Army knife to open them with. That kind.
If that was not enough, I also had no sense of measurement whatsoever, so I poured the milk as if I was pouring milk in an advertisement. (Flowing milk, straight from the mountains of cowland.) What you were SUPPOSED to do was add about two drops, but of course I was too caught up pouring milk from themountains of cowland milk jug.
It was definitely an educational experience.
Anyways, point is, I'm still here. I should continue the New York story. There's a part left. Except I'm having a bit of trouble recalling it and putting it together. I guess that's the consequence I have to face after nearly three weeks.
I'm still not sure if people like reading about other peoples' trips. I think I'll find a new topic. I also have testing (School testing.) for the next few weeks.
Probably until the end of January. Hip Hip Hooray!
Until we meet......AGAIN.
(The font won't get bigger.)
(I was like that one kid who opened up Word and played with WordArt in their free time.)
I feel like in the beginning I should let everyone know so that [The invisible readers] don't disappear or ditch me seeing that I haven't posted in about two weeks.
Plus, in blog etiquette, you must not post like a twitter feed "Hey, just ate some casserole,"
(What's casserole, anyways?) Instead, you have to be lengthy and consistent.
Anyways, this post will be like a twitter message (Also called a tweet. I'm trying to be unique.) (Is it working?) except twitter only allows 120 characters or something like that. After that discovery, I have decided to not delve deeper into that website. (I'm known for accidentally writing essays in caps lock while posting.)
Also today has been quite a havoc. I've been making lots of mistakes, it seems. More learning for me.
So what happened was that I was supposed to whip frosting while my mom did something else. She said to add "Milk" or "Water" if the cream's texture was too hard. I was like "Okay! This seems easy enough! I've done it before! It's looking a bit stiff. Here, let me add some milk."
Now, what I was supposed to do was add "Heavy Whipping Cream Milk" which is the specific milk you use for creams.
INSTEAD, I added the milk that you pour in cereal. The regular one, which requires the opening of two different seals and a Swiss Army knife to open them with. That kind.
If that was not enough, I also had no sense of measurement whatsoever, so I poured the milk as if I was pouring milk in an advertisement. (Flowing milk, straight from the mountains of cowland.) What you were SUPPOSED to do was add about two drops, but of course I was too caught up pouring milk from the
It was definitely an educational experience.
Anyways, point is, I'm still here. I should continue the New York story. There's a part left. Except I'm having a bit of trouble recalling it and putting it together. I guess that's the consequence I have to face after nearly three weeks.
I'm still not sure if people like reading about other peoples' trips. I think I'll find a new topic. I also have testing (School testing.) for the next few weeks.
Probably until the end of January. Hip Hip Hooray!
Until we meet......AGAIN.
(The font won't get bigger.)
(I was like that one kid who opened up Word and played with WordArt in their free time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment